Kitty & Dulcie's Mexican wedding

Thinking of having your wedding or renewing your vows in a sunfilled destination?  Named as Best Provider of Honeymoons and Weddings Abroad by Wedding Ideas Magazine and Best Choice of Destination Weddings by Perfect Wedding Magazine, Thomson Weddings have a team of experts who are on hand to help arrange your perfect day.  These beautiful visuals featuring Kitty & Dulcie gowns were recently shot in Mexico and can be seen in the Thomson Weddings Brochure (Nov 2015 - Oct 2016: April edition). Oh we DO like to be beside the seaside……...

Above: City Slicker wedding dress, £395

City Slicker wedding dress, £395

City Slicker wedding dress, £395

City Slicker wedding dress, £395

Above: I Got You Babe wedding dress, £325
I Got You Babe wedding dress, £325
I Got You Babe wedding dress, £325
I Got You Babe wedding dress, £325
I Got You Babe wedding dress, £325
I Got You Babe wedding dress, £325
I Got You Babe wedding dress, £325
I Got You Babe wedding dress, £325
I Got You Babe wedding dress, £325
I Got You Babe, £325
I Got You Babe wedding dress, £325
I Got You Babe wedding dress, £325

With thanks to Joanne Adamek and the shoot team at Thomson Weddings

Labels: , , , , , , ,