Bobbi Dazzlers


There's so much love for our Bobbi Dazzler bridal gown. Priced at only £285 this tea-length, asymmetric, satin and tulle beauty is the perfect dress for a wedding at home or abroad. Brides have told us how comfortable they felt whilst dancing the night away and how their guests simply couldn't believe they'd bought it off the internet. We adore this picture (right) of beamingly happy bride Bronagh with her oh-so-dashingly handsome beau. Here's what Bronagh said about our Bobbi Dazzler, “Thank you for my absolutely gorgeous Bobbi Dazzler dress. It was just perfect - the style, the size and the whole feel for the day. We had only decided to get married 6 weeks before and so to be honest I didn't actually hold out much hope of finding the 'perfect' dress but when I saw the Bobbi Dazzler I just knew it was perfect. I have never been so happy when it arrived and it fit like a dream, like it had been made for me! The day itself was amazing - just us and our family at the new wedding Beach Hut in Bournemouth. I had so many compliments about the dress from the hotel staff, to family and also random strangers as I walked down to the beach. And of course from my new husband! In fact we also had a party in London a few weeks later with our friends and so in love with the dress was I - I wore it again...TO THE PUB! Thanks again - you have made me one very happy bride!       

                                                  Photographer: Emma Lucy http://www.emmalucyphotography.com






Stunning Kate looked a dream in our Bobbi Dazzler she said, “To celebrate our 10th anniversary, we renewed our vows with our twin daughters.  The Bobbi Dazzler was exactly the style I wanted and it fitted me perfectly.  My dress arrived in a big delicious pink box, and was all I hoped it would be and more.  Thank you for making me feel like a princess again!”

Photographer: www.romarosephotography.co.uk



Above: Kitty & Dulcie bride  & Wedding Ideas Magazine Deputy Editor Sophie looked princess perfect in our Bobbie. Sophie said, "Kitty and Dulcie are a fun and funky company that offer gorgeous dresses at amazing prices. I chose to wear the Bobbi Dazzler at my evening wedding reception, and it was one of the best decisions I made! It was so nice to be able to have a fresh look in preparation for the evening celebrations, and being a relatively young bride at 23, I thought it helped add a sense of fun. Everyone commented on what a gorgeous design it was and how unusual the style was, too. Shelley and Kirstie are so friendly and professional and made the whole experience even more enjoyable. The prices are also very competitive, especially when so many brides are on a tight budget, and even better there's no compromise on the quality. I would highly recommend Kitty and Dulcie to anyone!"
Above: Kitty & Dulcie bride Nicola kept cool in the Cyprus sun in her Bobbi Dazzler - she said, 
" the Bobbi Dazzler is the perfect dress for a wedding abroad.'
Lovely Kitty & Dulcie bride Sarah got married in Birmingham in our Bobbi Dazzler - she said, "The Bobbi Dazzler dress was perfect, it suited the chilled out 60's vibe I was going for and I received lots of compliments! Kitty & Dulcie offer such speedy and friendly service, great value, well made and lovely unique designs!"












Our Bobbie Dazzler bridal gown was recently worn on an episode of The Only Way Is Essex by Lydia Bright who said she felt like a princess. 





Kitty & Dulcie's Bobbi Dazzler gown was photographed for a shoot for the latest
  Thomson Weddings brochure - it really is the perfect destination gown.




This central London shoot featuring our Bobbi Dazzler gown was styled by the amazing Andri of  Always Andri Wedding design. Such a fab frock for showing off a pair of killer heels.


                                                                               Photography by Sergerius Bruce Photography



Labels: , , , ,